Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, November 17, 2008

My Marathon Training Week 6!

Well after being sick on Friday, I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to run on Saturday, but I got my bootie out of bed at 6:15 AM and met my group for a 7 1/2 mile run! It was soooo cold when we started but once we got going we warmed up pretty quick and the day was actually pretty nice. I am not sure if it was the cold or me being sick, but my legs felt really stiff throughout the entire run. After it was over I went and met David at the football field where he was refereeing the Ebay Turkey Bowl. I stayed there for about an hour then went home, took a shower and commenced having a cold. I was glad I got my training in though!

No comments: