Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

University of Utah 5K (Don't Tell My Family)!

Being avid BYU fans, my family may disown me if they find out that David and I participated in the University of Utah 5K race! This weekend was the U's homecoming and the race was a part of that.
I have been training and have run a few 5K's before and was really happy to have improved my time by almost 3 minutes! This was David's first 5K and I was really proud of him for how well he did! We have not seen official results yet, but I will update this when I do!
UPDATE: Race result were just posted! I took 2nd in my age group!

David and I before the race.

David finishing! You go baby!

Me in front of the U (I still like BYU better)!

No comments: