Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Camping in Idaho!

Over Labor Day weekend David and I went camping at Bear Lake with our friends, Kevin, Steph and Paige. We had a great time! I have not been camping since I went to girls camp as a teenager. I miss it a lot. My fondest childhood memories are going camping with my family.

This is Kev & Steph's motor home. It was really fun to camp in, especially when the storm came in Sunday afternoon.


As we were driving in Friday night, we were going down hill when Kevin noticed that the motor home had no power. The alternator had went out. Luckily we were able to cruise into a gas station were someone gave us a jump. The campsite was less than a mile away so we made it there. Unfortunately, Kevin spent most of Saturday finding and installing a new alternator. Poor Kev!

Mr. Cool just chillin at the campsite!

Cute little Paige!

This is camping with a two-year old (and a couple of margaritas) does to you!

Paige found a lot of new friends!

No comments: