Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Miss Lillie Goes Home!

After 4 months in hospitals and nursing homes, My mom finally went home! She is very excited to be sitting in her own chair with her TV and a cold Diet Coke! Spike was happy to see her too, in fact when she went to bed, he laid right next to her and would not let Jay in! He was protecting his Miss Lillie!
My sister and I are still really concerned about her being home though. She can't walk (yet) or transfer herself from the chair to the bed/bathroom/etc. Her husband does all he can but is limited (he only has one arm and is 76 years old). Home health care is coming in today to assess her situation and hopefully she will get the help she needs.
My poor sister has had to deal with all this first hand and is at her wits end. I pray that my mom will thrive at home and get walking again, if anything to just give my sister a little of her life back.

No comments: