Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Miss Lillie Goes to the Temple!

Today was a glorious day! My mom after suffering a massive stroke 2 months ago received her endowments today in the Atlanta Temple! She was also sealed to my deceased father and I was sealed to them. There was barely enough kleenex in the temple for all of the happy tears that were shed!

Mom was so exited! She said that she felt the spirit so strong in the Temple that she thought Heavenly Father was going to walk right up to her. I think he did. She was in a lot of pain for the past few days and I was not sure she was going to be up for sitting in the wheelchair for so long, but she did it without pain while she was in the Temple, the second we left she was in pain.
This was truly a very special day for me and my family.

Me, Mom and my sweet nephew, Parker outside the Atlanta Temple.

No comments: