Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's a Girl (She's a Redhead Too)!

Since having a baby seems to be a little more difficult than we thought we decided to adopt....... a new dog that is! Her name is Zoe. She is one year old Pomeranian who is super sweet!

I have really missed my little Spike for a long time and David (without my knowing) has been keeping an eye on the classifieds for another little pom for me. He found one on Pioneer Day and I went to meet her that day! We bonded right away, because doggies know I love them :-), and she was ours! We picked her up last night.

She and her new big brother, Toby (our Yorkie) seem to be getting along as well.

The family we got her from took good care of her, but was giving her up because they were expecting their second child and their four year old was getting a little rambunctious with her. We are so excited to have her in our little pet family!

No comments: