Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Photos

My mom is around 14 years old here. I love this photo. She is so pretty. Her face reminds me of the actress who played Mary Ingles on Little House on the Prairie.

Dad looks so cool in this photo. So rockabilly! The Fonz with tattoos! He was a great dancer too.


I went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving 2 years ago and came across the Whitworth family photo album. I large brown leather album with Our Family-The Whitworths on the front of it. I always loved looking through it at our baby photos and younger photos of my parents.

That Thanksgiving, my mom told me that I could have the album. I have made it a mission to collect as many old photos as possible. Mom has boxes of photos that should be in there, but are not. The one thing I love about going to Atlanta is that I always come home with a few more photos. These are a couple I found at my sisters house.

1 comment:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Angie, I was so glad to read about your mom going through the temple. What an amazing experience that must have been for you and your family. Adam and I are just so overjoyed for you!