Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Wow! What a crazy holiday season this has been. I won't lie, It has been a really tough one. I didn't think it was possible to shed such an abundance of tears without dying of dehydration. When the people you love the most are gone, either by death, distance or choice, it can make the holidays very sad. To say I miss my parents, my sister and Bart is an understatement, but one thing I have learned is how blessed I am for good friends. Thank you to all of you that reached out to me. Your outpouring of love, help and support has lifted me up and pulled me out of a really dark place. I still have my moments, but I now know that even though life can seem unbearable at times, life is beautiful.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you! I have not been on social media much, with the exception of posting a few photos via Instagram, so if I missed something important, I am sorry. I will try to catch up with what is going on after the holidays, but for now, I hope everyone has a holiday season full of love, laughter and friendship! I hope to see you at a race soon! ❤💓

We had a white Christmas!

Zoe loves the snow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Angie! Hoping you can join a group run sometime soon, its been too long since I've run with you!

Robert Merriman

Angie Whitworth Pace said...

I would love that too Robert!