Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!!


OK, I caved! I already have Nevada on my quest for 50 states, but since my sister is bringing her Team Challenge team from Atlanta, I knew I wanted to meet her there. I have not seen her in over a year! But, as most of you know, if you are a Marathon Maniac, being at a marathon and not running is not an option unless you are injured or you are the race director.

My friend Teresa and I have been on the fence about this race for the last few months. Well thanks to our familiar brand of peer pressure, we are in!! Our friend Kathleen will also be doing it as her Maniac qualification race! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: