Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Will Never Forget


This morning I got up early to run 12 miles with my group, who were running their longest training run to date- 23 miles. After I finished my 12, I went to the turn-around and set up a water station. Afterwards, we all met at one our our member's homes for a lovely brunch (thanks Mike). On the way home, I started to think about how different my day was 9 years ago as I watched, from the roof of my job, the scene above.

Today my life is different. I am married, I live in Salt Lake City and I traded in my dancing shoes for running shoes, but I will never forget what happened September 11, 2001. God bless us all.

3 comments:

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

love you Angie, and I found your second blog! I might just start running again with all your positive energy seeping through my computer screen.

Angie Whitworth Pace said...

Thanks Mary! I love you too! If I ever get into the Boston Marathon, I am coming to visit! Hee Hee!

SkylerMartinez said...

Great post Angie!