Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

R.I.P Nicholas Caravella

Roddy Caravella, a dear friend and former dance partner of mine called me this morning to inform me of the passing of his father, Nicky. As Roddy and I have been friends for almost 15 years, I spent lots of time and became very close with his family. In fact, I always called them my family in New York.

I was very fond of Nicky and he was always very nice to me. I spent many Christmas Eve's at Rita's (Roddy's mom) house where Nicky would come over and we would feast on different kinds of seafood that she prepared. His white hair and round belly always reminded me of Santa.

I have not seen him in many years, but he will be missed. Losing a parent is the worst. My thoughts and prayers go out to Roddy.

1 comment:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

Our prayers are with you and your NY family!