Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Marathon Training Week 22!

Due to my freakin' knee injury, I took the whole week off to rest it. I can't believe how awful I felt not running. I was more tired and lazy feeling and was really looking forward to Saturday when I would at least attempt to do the 10 miles scheduled.

It was a beautiful day, almost everyone in my group made the lottery cut for the Moab 1/2 (except me and my friend Jim) so they were kicking butt there. Jim was out of town so I ran with Stacie (one of the girls from the slower pace group and our Ragnar captain). I didn't mind going slower as I thought it would be better for my knee anyway. I am happy to report that I finished the 10 miles without much problem. I am going to the doctor tomorrow to get my knee looked at. I am praying that it will be OK! Marathon countdown: 26 days to go!

No comments: