Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Sunday, November 4, 2018

The Haunted Half- Provo

I had a great time pacing the 2:30 group at the Haunted Half Marathon in Provo, UT.

My co-pacer LaDawna, Karen and I with big foot Josher!

Josher's costume was hilarious!

I am trying to fight crime through pacing!


Having fun with our group!



LaDawna and I stop for a Bridal Viel Falls picture!





Running out of the scary tunnel with Marisa (in the orange) I tried to push her to finish ahead of me. She dug deep and killed it! I was really proud of her.

Heading to the finish!


At the finish with my friend John!

Fun race with great friends!

Superfriends!

Janet is the epitome of strength. I am so proud of her for getting out handling grief by living life to the fullest. I wish I had her strength.



Super fun face! Thanks again to RYR pacers for the opportunity! Pacing is so much fun and it makes me really happy to give back and help others reach their goals!


No comments: