Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, July 19, 2010

A "SHOUT OUT" to Team Challenge and My Sister!!!

I just wanted to congratulate my twin sister Angel! Not only is she the endurance manager for the Georgia chapter of Team Challenge which brought a team of 10 to the Napa to Sanoma 1/2 Marathon, she and one of my high school friends, Charles Purdy,  for both ran the race and raised thousands of dollars for Team Challenge, a charity program devoted to finding a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, a chronic and often debilitating digestive diseases that impact 1.4 million Americans.

GREAT JOB TEAM CHALLENGE!!



My Sister and Charles at the Start!

If you would like more info on Team Challenge 1/2 Marathon Training Programs, follow this link:

No comments: