Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, July 5, 2010

My Maniac Chat Experience!

Today me and two of my fellow Marathon Maniacs (Greg Goebel and Mike Moore) were a part of the first "Maniac Chat" on "The Marathon Show"! It was a really cool experience. I will admit I was nervous because this is radio and all of us were calling from different places, it was a kind of strange to have a conversation with 3 other people over the phone.

I did have one OMH moment! At one point in the show, I lost focus for two seconds as my dogs came into the room. I shooed them out just as Joe (the host) said "What do you think of that Angie?". I had no idea what he was talking about!! The last thing I heard was something about stretching! Luckily, Joe was great and got me back on track! I was slightly mortified though.

It was really fun doing this. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself too much.

To hear the show, download the podcast on iTunes or follow this link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themarathonshow/2010/07/05/marathon-maniac-chat-show

No comments: