Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, June 1, 2009

San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon! Elvis Was In The Building!

This weekend I ran the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon! This marathon for the past 12 years has had the tradition of the Running Elvi. I joined them this year and had a blast!
Thank you, thank you very much

I won the award for the Best Dressed Queen! This came with a gold record and a gift certificate for dinner for two at the House of Blues, which david and I used after the race. It was great!

We met Dawne and her husband Mike this weekend. They are friends a couple in my running club and when they found out that Dawne was going to be a Running Elvi, they hooked us up with them. Great people!

Running Elvi parade through the expo.

Some of the Running Elvi!

Between mile 6 &7. I still have the energy to pose!

Still looking strong at mile 22! Note that I am still holding that blow up guitar!

Where's Elvis?

Crossing the finish line!

Still sporting the wig and the guitar! I am happy to be done!!

My sweet David at the House of Blues where we used my winnings to eat a great dinner! Special shout out to David! He lets me do all this crazy stuff with only a small amount of complaining! I could not have done this without his help and support! Thanks Sweetie!

No comments: