Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Runnin' Through The Bone Yard 5K

On Saturday, October 25th, I participated in a really fun Halloween 5k in American Fork! The AF Chamber of Commerce put it on and it was a blast! Almost everyone was dressed in some sort of costume or Halloween inspired outfit. I was impressed how some people ran in their costumes. There was a huge pac man being chased by the huge pac man monster, the 2 girls who ran the whole race in the same pair of huge pants (they ran fast too), and various other wigs and costumes that would have driven me crazy in the first 5 minutes of the race!

The course was fairly flat and part of the fun was that the run was at night and the course took you through the graveyard! It was pitch black and I was glad that I thought ahead and brought a small flashlight. There were people dressed like trees along the road in the graveyard who as you passed them would jump out and scare you. It was great! I finished the race in 27:30 which is my best 5k so far.

David brought the babies all dressed up in their Halloween outfits and I crossed the finish line with them! They were sooooo cute!

Me, Toby and Zoe


The Finish! I'm the one in the orange shirt with the cute dogs!



Toby and Zoe in their Halloween best!




Zoe in her sweet little dress. SWEET!


Toby looking cool in his Halloween sweater! CUTE!!

No comments: