Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Friday, September 18, 2015

Somebody Pinch Me! I Am Going To Boston!

I worked so hard to qualify for the Boston Marathon and the day finally came that I could register. On Wednesday, September 16th at 8:00am MT, I was able to throw my hat in with those that had qualified with 10 (or more) minutes faster than their qualifying time.

All registered. Now I wait.

While I was confident that I would get in, it is still nerve racking. What if something goes wrong? Did I register under Angeline (my given name) or Angie (what I go by)? After two days, I was checking my email every 5 minutes just waiting for that confirmation.

My friend Patti sent me a text this morning asking me if I had received my confirmation. When I told her that I didn't, she told me to check the entrant list. I checked it and tears came when I saw MY name!


That's ME!

Not two minutes later I checked my email again and the email I had been waiting for came.

My official confirmation!

I AM GOING TO BOSTON BABY!!

1 comment:

Jessica I said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I always knew you had it in you. I am so jealous. You will do amazing there, I just know it.