Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pray For Me People! I Just Signed Up For My First 100 Mile Race!

After an extensive search, looking for the perfect 100 miler to coincide with my 100th marathon, I finally settled on the Arkansas Traveler 100. I tracked a friend all night running it last year and was so green with envy that I wasn't there. After polling everyone I knew, I chose AT100 for the following reasons:

1) It fit PERFECTLY in my race schedule.
2) It was less expensive than other 100 milers in October both in entry fee and travel.
3) I had friends that have done it in the past and had great yet challenging experiences there.
4) It is well supported.
5) There are 150 runners (with an out and back course I am sure to see other people).
6) It is their 25th anniversary (which is kind of special) and 
7) It is a Western States qualifier. (Which means nothing right now, but might later. Who knows?)
8) I NEED this buckle: 


Anyone wanting to pace me please let me know! I need someone to keep me awake and protect me from critters in the bushes!

If you can't pace, send prayers, lots and lots of prayers!

No comments: