Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Saturday, November 22, 2014

It's My 5 Year Maniaciversary!

5 years ago today myself and 4 crazy friends set out to run the worst marathon ever in Mesquite,  NV with only one goal, to qualify for the Marathon Maniacs! 

In the last 5 years I have had the pleasure of meeting and running with the most AMAZING and inspiring people. This club and it's members have been like a family to me and have been with me during good times and bad.

Thank you Steven Yee, Tony Phillippi and Christopher Warren for creating this now not so little club that has brough and continues to bring so many people together!

No comments: