Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011 Has Got to Get Better!

I was so optimistic about 2011,  then all hell broke loose! Teresa and I had pretty much locked down a potential 2011 race schedule on January 5th. On January 6th, I got laid off from the job I have been at for the past 3 years. HUGE BUMMER!!

Even worse, on Sunday January 9th, we got news that our dear friend and fellow Maniac, Greg Goebel collapsed while running the Zoom Yah Yah marathon and was rushed to the hospital, where is still remains today. Get well soon my friend, the Maniac world needs you!


2011 has got to get better!

No comments: