Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Today is National Married to- a- Runner Day!

According to Runner's World, today we acknowledge our supportive spouses (http://rwdaily.runnersworld.com/2010/10/national-married-to-a-runner-appreciation-day.html).

So today I give a big THANK YOU to my husband David. He is not a runner, yet he supports me and my crazy quest. He rarely comes to races because when I'm gone, he stays home and takes care of the dogs. What fun is that? Without his support, I couldn't do this.

Thanks sweetie! I love you!

1 comment:

Joann said...

Thanks for posting this; I'm going to share it around my running group!