Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, June 28, 2010

I run Marathons and My Husband Jumps out of Planes. Who's More Nuts?


Saturday morning I came home from a fun, but hot 14 mile run with my running club to find my husband waiting patiently for me to get home so we could go to Seven Peaks (a water park in Provo where we have season passes). Not wanting to disappoint David, I got my swimsuit and we were out the door!

While at the water park I told my husband that I might do a trail run Sunday with my friend Teresa. He quickly told me no. I thought he just wanted me to spend more time with him on Sunday (a perfectly valid request), but to my surprise he wanted me to go with him while he went SKY DIVING!! Yes, that's right, my husband wanted me to go and watch him throw himself out of a plane! Of course I said yes.

We met Kevin, Steph, Paul (who was visiting from England) and a few other of Steph's family at a sky diving place in Ogden.

David puts on the prison skydiving jumpsuit!



 Getting all strapped in!

Football anyone?

He's Ready!

Paul and David waiting for the plane!

The Plane, the Plane!!

Hmmm. Where are those life insurance papers again?

Whew! They made it!! Safe on the ground!

Steph, David, Paul and Kevin safe and unsound!!

No comments: