Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Am I a Maniac or just plain CRAZY?! The rest of this year is going to be FUN/HURT!

OK- Yes, I have been told that Marathon Maniacs must be a little "unbalanced" to run so many marathons. I for one, am on the lower level of Maniac status for only completing 9 marathons in a little over a year, but looking at the rest of my schedule for this year, I think I might be a little Crazy.
June 6th I will embark on the Casper Marathon in Casper, WY. Less than a week later on June 12th, I will run the Utah Valley 1/2 Marathon. June 19th & 20th, Teresa, Liz and I have signed on to run Ragnar's Wasatch Back Relay (188 Miles).

July 11th, I will run the Missoula Marathon, in Missoula, MT.

August 27th & 28th, I will run with Teresa and Jim in the Hood to Coast Relay (197 miles) in Oregon.

A week later, on September 4th, I signed up for the Pocatello Marathon. Two weeks after that on September 18th, I am running the Top of Utah Marathon.

October 2, I run the St. George Marathon and on October 31st, I go to our nation's capitol to run the Marine Corps Marathon.

I was stressing about not having anything booked for November & December yet, but I got tired just typing this! I might just need a rest!

1 comment:

Liz said...

You are awesome. I thought I was crazy for the races I am running and you are running more than I am.

YOU GO GIRL!!!