Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Los Angeles Marathon, Here I Come!!



David's doctor told him he needs to take a trip somewhere warm to recharge his batteries. Me being a good wife had the PERFECT idea! Let's take a road trip to sunny Los Angeles, let's say the weekend of March 20-21st. OMH! That just HAPPENS to be the same weekend of the LA Marathon!!

Sneaky? Yes. Crazy? Yes. But this way we kill 3 birds with one stone! David and I get to spend some much needed time together (we are driving to LA), David gets his fun in the sun and I get to avoid doing a 20+ mile training run on the parkway. I would much rather run a marathon than do 23 miles on the parkway! At least it's a supported course with swag, a medal, and food! Not to mention putting me one marathon closer to that 2nd Maniac star!

This will make the Antelope Island 25k the next weekend interesting, but if I get really tired, I'll just ride a buffalo to the finish :-)

No comments: