Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Knitting Projects!

So, I have caught the knitting bug again. There are so many cute patterns and beautiful yarns out now that I can't help myself. It is also a wonderful way to relax. Here are a few of the easy things I knit this week:

This hat is so cute for those of us who like to wear a ponytail. You can't really see it in the photo, but the buttons close a slit up the back of the hat which your ponytail can fit through. No more bump on the back of your head! I made 3 of them but gave one to my sister and one to a girl at work.

I love this! It is a cowl with a knitted placket that opens with buttons. Perfect if a scarf is to much.

This little hat I have done a few times. I did this one for Angel and Tom's new baby niece!

No comments: