Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Newest Creation!


It is winter which means it's time to break out the knitting needles! Since I got all of my yarn out of storage, I made a pair of booties for a co-worker's new baby, but that's it until I saw 6 new skeins of black yarn I ordered before I left New York. The yarn was ordered so I could make myself a poncho I saw in this knitting book my friend Jeff had (thanks for letting me copy the pattern Jeff!).
Well I started it about a month ago (working on it now and then) and finished it last night! It is hard to see in the photo because it is black, but it turned out really nice and it is super warm. I love it!

No comments: