Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Friday, May 23, 2008

When it Rains it Pours!

With my mom still recovering from her stroke, my twin sister Angel has had to deal with a lot of the responsibilities dealing with my mom. She is the only responsible sibling living in Atlanta which makes things a little stressful for her.

Monday night I received a call from my sister's husband Tom telling me that my sister was in the hospital! What the Frik! She went there with double vision, bad balance and slurred speech. We thought she was having a stroke too! Turns out it was not a stroke, but they are testing her for MS.

She came home yesterday but she feels they released her to early. There has been no diagnosis yet on her condition. She still has double vision, bad balance and now her head hurts too. My poor twin!

Please pray for her too!

No comments: