Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!

Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner!
Save 15% when you purchase by clicking on this banner and entering code AMB-bee4a78d!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Our First Blog!

Hi Everyone!



At the advice (and inspiration) of my good friend Mary, I have decided to start a blog about my new life in Utah with my new husband, David! Here is our story thus far:



I met David in a most unlikely place for me, the dreaded internet! I was looking at and LDS networking site and I saw he was from New York (where I had been living for the past 15 years). I sent him an e-mail that said not much more than "Hi" and things progressed from there! E-mail to phone calls to web cam conversations (that's when things really progressed).



After about 2 months of conversations and e-mails we decided to meet. I flew out to Utah on November 9th. It was love at first sight! We were married December 1st in a small chapel in Las Vegas with 2 of David's good friends as our witnesses (we love you Kevin and Stephanie).



After we got married I went back to New York to finish up my work there. By February my husband thought it was time to live in the same state, so on February 16, 2008, I packed up my life of 15 years in New York and started my new life with my husband in Utah and I love it!

No comments: